[Amps] T'bolt and Desk KW

John T. M. Lyles jtml at lanl.gov
Mon Nov 3 16:06:07 EST 2003

The Junkston Thunderbolt is rather lightweight in performance,
although heavy in mass. It runs the plate voltage low and runs 1 kW
'input'. However, it is completely tunable over the HF range (even
out of ham bands). The Desk KW is heavyweight in mass and has more
features than T'bolt, such as the build in high level plate modulator
with pair of 810s. Much more iron in it. AMers are envious.

John
K5PRO
(owner of Junkston 500)