[Amps] 4cx1000 project feedback and thank you

Arne Gjerning gjerning at flash.net
Thu Nov 13 18:22:16 EST 2003

If you read my post carefully I said OWNED .  I did not say BUILT.  The amp
was built by W7JNC, if I can remember this correctly.  In the same Radio
Handbook is " A DELUXE  MOBILE TRANSCEIVER" also built by W7JNC.  You will
see a very close relationship in workmanship of the 2 pieces of equipment.

73 de Arne N7KA

Oh, LOTS of folks can and do build amplifiers.