[Amps] kn5s 4cx1000 amp diagram available.

skipp isaham nospam4me at juno.com
Fri Nov 14 20:56:14 EST 2003

re: kn5s amp information.

Hello there,

Al, N7IOH was nice enough to send me great
photo copies of the Mark Mandelkern KN5S
4CX1000 amplifier article from July 1990 CQ.

I've scanned it and put the pdf version onto
sonic which is now available, but quite large
in file size.  ie over 4MB file size for the 5
page pdf package.

If you have time or a broadband net connection
you can copy and paste the following into
your web browser to get the file.

http://sonic.ucdavis.edu/kn5samp.pdf

PASTE THE ABOVE INTO YOUR BROWSER,
THEN HOLD DOWN THE SHIFT KEY WHEN
YOU HIT ENTER to start the download
function vs reading it on line. Save yourself
a lot of time.

Again thanks to Al for the source material.

I'll try to get the file download icon added to
sonic very soon. Until then, you need the
above link to paste into your web browser.

cheers
skipp

ps: an additional thank you to everyone
who replied to my email(s).