[Amps] Listed on ebay, 2 - HF RANGER 811 (UK) Linear Amplifier

Joe Subich, K4IK k4ik at subich.com
Sat Nov 15 02:17:56 EST 2003

Unfortunately, since these are not "one off" amplifiers,
and they do not seem to have FCC type acceptance, their
importation to and use in the US is illegal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3057573168&category=4

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3048337191&ssPageName
=
MERC_VI