[Amps] Eimac Tube Performance Computer.

Dave Kirkby davek at medphys.ucl.ac.uk
Sat Nov 15 16:31:30 EST 2003

If anyone is interested, I have put a copy of the Eimac Tube Performance
Computer, along with the instructions on how to use it, at

http://www.g8wrb.org/data/eimac-tube-computer.pdf

Note this is a fairly large file (~10 Mb) as some parts have fine detail
and hence I needed to scan some pages at 600 dpi.

I have changed my email address - see
http://www.g8wrb.org/myemail.jpg
although I'll still get emails sent to here, although its quite possible
I'll miss them amongst all the spam I seem to get.

G8WRB