Reply to: [BULK] - [Amps] NCL 2000?

craxd craxd1 at ezwv.com
Thu Oct 2 13:40:39 EDT 2003

Hello all,
The Burle 4662 and the 8122 is a totally different beast. Even though they are wired internally the same
and in the same envelope, the plate and grid voltages are completely different along with the plate
dissapation and various other ratings. Below is the links to the PDF files at Burles website for you to
download, I hope this will help and is some benefit to all of you.

8122:  http://www.burle.com/cgi-bin/byteserver.pl/pdf/8122.pdf

4662:  http://www.burle.com/cgi-bin/byteserver.pl/pdf/4662.pdf

Typical Operation;

Type Number -  Power Carrier Watts -  Anode Volts - Anode Amps1 - G2 Volts - Gain dB

8122                   75                2000           0.15         200       17

4662                  300                2500           0.30         250       16

Wish I could help more but thats the nature of these beasts.

Best & 73's

Will Matney
US Amplifier