[BULK] - [Amps] NCL 2000?

Dennis12Amplify at aol.com Dennis12Amplify at aol.com
Fri Oct 3 12:58:14 EDT 2003

In a message dated 10/3/03 12:13:18 AM Central Daylight Time,
nagato at arnet.com.ar writes:

> > I don't think this board would let me post some pictures of the tubes,
> > otherwise I would.*
>
> Or perhaps send the pictures directly to somebody who wnat to help with
> this. You can send me them if you want.
>
> Good luck
> Guillermo - LU8EYW.

Guillermo,

 Thank you for the offer.

 I would have been happy to send you pictures, but it seems like I have had
my question answered multiple times already.

 I wish I had asked it years ago!

 I really appreciate all the help I have received here.

 What bothers me is that I searched for years for an answer to that
substitution question with nothing to show for it, and I get multiple answers within 24
hours by just asking the simple question on this reflector.

 Amazing!

Thanks again,

Dennis O.