[Amps] Conditioning Spare Tubes After Storage

K7RDX k7rdx at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 14 17:07:52 EDT 2003

>From my experiance with gs-35b, I can agree with the need to condition the
Russian tubes...I have several here and all the ones I conditioned before
use worked very well....I tried a tube without burn-in and experianced flash
over, also tried to condition after failure and found it impossible to save
the tube (Unlike some American tubes)
Have recieved reports similar from other builders concerning the need for
burn-in.
Have a great day, 73, Jim