[Amps] Titan 425: High SWR on 28 MHZ

BlakeM n4gi at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Oct 14 23:31:14 EDT 2003

Strange, mine does this also, with both my old MP and newer MKV.  I found
that cycling the bandswitch from 10 to 160, then back rapidly again "fixes"
it.

I have opened up the RF box and looked at the bandswitch, but the contacts
are all still shiny, no burn marks anywhere.  If anyone knows anything else
to try, I'd be interested in hearing it as well.

73,
Blake N4GI