[Amps] stuff available in NM

John T. M. Lyles jtml at lanl.gov
Mon Oct 20 10:40:17 EDT 2003

I saw a garage full of SK estate stuff Saturday, which is going to be
hauled to Socorro, NM hamfest this weekend. Too much to list, but the
ham (DXCC) was an amplifier builder, so he had many tubes, boxes of
4-400As, 340TLs, 810s, 807s, 1625s, and smaller, and many capacitors,
air variables (in new boxes from hammurlund, etc.) and vacuum caps to
1000 pf, fixed and variable. If you are looking for something in
these ranges, I bet I can connect you to a good deal right away.
Also, he had full sized racks with various HB amplifiers, using both
glass tubes and 8877s. All were high quality. Also power meters, all
homebrew but very nice.

John
K5PRO