[Amps] About single 4CX250b output power

Peter Frenning, OZ1PIF oz1pif at get2net.dk
Mon Oct 27 09:10:30 EST 2003

You could almost make with an 4cx350, Give it some 2800V, and it'll still
live for a long time, and a relatively clean 325-340W.
a 4cx250? no way, it'll max out at 300W, if you want decent life, and if you
want to be a good neighbour. With 2000V you wont be even close, 280W tops of
clean AB1 output.

Vy 73 de OZ1PIF, Peter

email: oz1pif(no-spam-filler)@get2net.dk
http://hjem.get2net.dk/oz1pif