[Amps] ic-2kl question

knol0310 at planet.nl knol0310 at planet.nl
Thu Oct 30 07:19:56 EST 2003

In auto mode the bandswitch has to be set to the auto position. (Fully anti clockwise)
The band voltage input of the Icom exiter will then switch the appropriate filter.

When using a non Icom exiter this has to be done manually, with the band swich on the 2KL. If that band switch doesn't switch past the 18/21 position there must be a mechanical stop to prevent that.
Dick PA3DUV

QSK mod for the IC2KL: www.qsl.net/pa3duv