[Amps] RE: [BULK] - [TowerTalk] W4AN Silent Key

Steve Katz stevek at jmr.com
Mon Apr 5 08:41:30 EDT 2004

What terrible news for the worldwide amateur radio community.

Bill was a great operator and a tireless contributor to our hobby in more
ways than I can count.

Tom, if you get a chance, maybe you can post a bit more data on this sad
subject?  Had Bill been ill, or was this an utter shock in all ways?

Thanks

Steve WB2WIK/6

"Success is the ability to go from failure to failure with no loss of
enthusiasm." -Winston Churchill