[Amps] HV cable for abt 200 degrees celsius?

Mike Tubby mike.tubby at thorcom.co.uk
Tue Apr 13 22:40:01 EDT 2004

IMHO you don't need "special" insulation, use RG400 PTFE
coax which is both double screened and easily capable of
working at over 200 C... problem solved...

I use RG400 for all my EHT leads with either SHV or MHV
connectors (depeding on which PSU I want to work with
which amp) and only use RG58 for the B- return lead (with
TNC connectors)... the only place you'll find TNCs in my
shack!

Mike G8TIC/M0VHF/M0BAA