[Amps] Updated 3CX1500D7 Tech Spec Sheet available now

Jim Homer jimhomer at email.com
Wed Apr 14 16:18:56 EDT 2004

To all the AMPS gang...

Courtesy of Reid Brandon, W6MTF, the final version of the
3CX1500D7 spec sheet is now available.  I have posted it
on my production servers for you to download at:

http://www.clientdynamics.com/downloads/3cx1500d7ds.pdf

Please right-click on the link above, select "Save as:" and
save the file to your hard drive.  If you cannot get the file
with a "right-click" then copy and paste this URL into your
browser.  Thanks.  I will leave this up for downloading for
the next two weeks.

Enjoy!

Jim Homer W6JNG
Office direct line: 949-679-3646