[Amps] Hembrew amps 2x4cx250 on 50Mhz

Harry Brown harryhbrown at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 17 13:22:05 EDT 2004

Manuel,

Ham Radio Magazine had an article on a two tube 4CX250 series of tube
amplifier by Fred Merry.

  I can't remember the date of the article but it is available from
CQ  Magazine on a CD. I'm not at my home QTH at the moment but will be home
in about a week if additional info is needed.

The design was mechanically close to the K2RIW article on the 432  parallel
tube amp back in the 70's.

73, Harry,  W3IIT