[Amps] re: small AM broadcast transmitter

Ron Samchuk samvideo at escape.ca
Sun Apr 18 18:28:11 EDT 2004

Hi everyone.  I am looking for a schematic with plans and/or drawings of a simple tube type AM transmitter for a small broadcast band; around 1 to 2 watts or so.  I want to feed a tape deck and cd player to broadcast old music to my old radios throughout the house and yard.  Maybe someone already has such a piece.  Any suggestions?  I have lots of tubes, parts and pieces... I don't want a solid state unit.
    By the way, I live in a remote rural area so there's no potential problem with interference with anyone else.
    I tried to send this on the AM reflector and it got rejected twice for some reason.
    Thanks from Ron VE4SR.