[Amps] Filament supply

RFlabnotes at aol.com RFlabnotes at aol.com
Wed Apr 28 18:27:14 EDT 2004

I have been using switching controllers for filaments for over 10 years. They
offer the ideal way to precisely control filament voltage and current,  and
rampup electronically. I have had no trouble embedding them in RF decks. It
just takes a righteous amount of shielding and filtering of all leads in and out
of the control module, which also contains all of the misc. switching
circuitry and a high-voltage (switching) bias supply for complete ICC cutoff..

73
Eric von Valtier K8LV