[Amps] Chimneys

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Thu Aug 5 19:10:41 EDT 2004

I am working with a company now who makes different electrical tubings.
They mentioned one with a heat rating of 400 deg. C. (752 deg F.). Also
saying they could match the diameters I need. This tubing is made from
Kapton and their specs give a good HV insulation resistance. If this
comes about, these chimneys could be way less expensive than ceramic or
teflon. If anyone may be interested in this, let me know as I may start
making them if there is enough interest.

Will Matney