[Amps] CQHAM.RU

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Tue Aug 10 08:43:21 EDT 2004

Paul,
I'm getting that right now also. Sometimes it's the connection between
Babelfish and the website it's translating. The link is ok, just have to
wait until the site will connect and or keep trying. Babelfish is a
translation service offered by Altavista search engine. This app here
only generates the correct link by writing a string into a URL. So, that
is the same link I'm using and I think John WE2F is also ok. Try it a
little later and it will probably be ok.

Will