[Amps] Another good Russian website

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Tue Aug 10 20:21:45 EDT 2004

I dont have pop ups on mine when viewing it. I think it's in the browser
as I use Netscape (Mozilla) which has a built in pop up stopper.
Netscape doesn't show that it's blocked any either. That link has the
translation page withing it's URL and is a Russian translation page as
Babelfish would not work on it for some reason. Try just visiting the
website untranslated;

http://ra3ggi.qrz.ru/index.shtml

That may help and then retranslate it. If using Internet Explorer, you
may not be able to view it due to pop ups. Netscape, Mozilla, and Opera
do not show any.