[Amps] RE: Need help

Thomas Hix w4th at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 05:41:22 EDT 2004

Thanks to all those that have offered advise.....The consensus is that I
need to check the connections on my line from the power pole at the street
through the 100 amp breaker box and finally at the 240 receptacle in which
my amp is plugged. OH, and the ground of the entire system must be checked
also.....having said all that, I do have an electrician coming, and
hopefully he will get to the bottom of my problem......stay tuned for the
results.
Thanks again to all those who offered advise.....it was all most helpful.
73
Tom.....W4TH

Tom's Tubes: Specializing in Amateur Radio Amp Tubes & Sockets Also G3SEK
Triode/Tetrode Boards & Kits http://www.tomstubes.com