[Amps] GBR and radiation exposure

donii at sympatico.ca donii at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 20 12:28:38 EDT 2004

Dear Peter
 RE: Radiation and beer.
Its quite simple: you develop a taste for beer because it protects your
body from rf radiation. Its a well keep state secret but if ever we wage
war with rf weapons we are extremely well prepared in terms of
protection. Actaully that's why there have been no rf weapons of mass
destruction ever produced....because they are easily rendered
ineffective. An international rf war  would leave us hams with lots of
surplus rf equipment to convert to ham bands!! As long as you drank beer
during the war!
Enough wasted bandwidth!
73's
VE2FAR