[Amps] Centurion cooling improvement ideas for AM service

Rob Atkinson, K5UJ k5uj at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 25 15:01:27 EDT 2004

I was able to get a 200 w. carrier out of my Centurion with only about 10 w.
drive.

I think the bw for ISB is proposed to be 9 KHz, and for DSB Carrier it's
proposed to be 6 KHz.
What all this with ISB is about I don't know.  According to my definition of
ISB, I do not know why it is used in amateur HF (or any amateur band for
that matter) and I do not understand why it has to be 9 KHz if DSB Carrier
AM is 6.

Rob/K5UJ