[Amps] Dentron GLA-1000A

bb bbolin at yadtel.net
Thu Aug 26 19:46:40 EDT 2004

I have never hear of a "A" version just wondering because I saw a post in a
forum
some time ago and did a search and came up the following for Far Circuits.

"In addition this Tuned Input Board is a great way to easily add a Tuned
Input to your Dentron GLA-1000 or GLA-1000A. "
http://www.farcircuits.net/rfpa2.htm#8rfpa

Could be a typo on Far's site.
I have all new schematics for the GLA100's just thought I may be missing one.

Bennie