[Amps] Centurion cooling improvement ideas for AM service

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Thu Aug 26 19:58:04 EDT 2004

Actually I said 5 KHz audio bandwidth which is 10Khz RF bandwidth.
But I am surprised no one read the rest of my email. I expected to get some
not to mess with the rules and trying to be too specific. If we get into a
mode of
trying to spell every thing out precisely it will the rules will degenerate
to something
like those for 60meters.

73
Bill wa4lav