[Amps] Audio BW, *WAS* Centurion cooling...

Joe Isabella n3ji at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 21:44:16 EDT 2004

Simple.  Because a "Normal" SSB signal doesn't contain enough audio content below 100Hz or so to
create the effect.  I have access to several types of analyzers such as HP (or Agilent), Rohde &
Schwartz, etc.  I work in a very large R&D center for a large mobile phone company, so I have
access to some top of the line test equipment.  I don't constantly monitor with a $100k analyzer
-- wish I could!!  But I do periodically borrow some nice stuff!!

Joe,
N3JI