[Amps] Wide Band Audio

Jimmy Jones jjones at etex.net
Fri Aug 27 13:59:54 EDT 2004

Guys,
Joe and a few others are exactly right. Be careful what you wish for. All the guys that are doing wide band audio at this time are purchasing AM gear. You say you don't like them now? Just Wait... I actually heard a guy on the air the other day say "and those guys going inside their radios and modifying them too". My god what has this hobby come to?
I think the mess really started with incentive licensing. Lets make all the bands like 160 meters with only 3 classes of license (novice,tech and general) and get back to real ham radio. There is room for everyone and all types of experimentation.
Jimmy,
n5ifi