[Amps] Re: Audio BW -- Please just let us operate!!

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Fri Aug 27 17:43:02 EDT 2004

Well, That brings up a thought. Here in the US we can't hear all the US
stations at once due to the fact that many are in our skip zone.  But  how
does it sound to the DX stations that are receiving a good portion  US at
one time.
Can any of you on the other side of Atlantic or Pacific answer this
question? Do the ham bands sound crowded by US operators?

73
Bill wa4lav