[Amps] Svetlana 572B and FL-2100Z

Peter Frenning, OZ1PIF oz1pif at privat.dk
Sat Aug 28 09:26:39 EDT 2004

Alek and Group,

There are at least two diverging opinions on that! In some amps like the
SB200 they are reportedly behaving quite well, wereas they are quite a
handfull in the FL2x00 series of amps, and possibly also in others. My
experience is with the FL2000B and that cost me two sets of tubes! before I
finally gave up and rebuilt the amp using a single QB4/1100 (full story on
my homepage)

Vy 73 de OZ1PIF, Peter

email: oz1pif(no-spam-filler)@privat.dk
http://home24.inet.tele.dk/oz1pif/