[Amps] Svetlana 572B and FL-2100Z

Ed Briggs edbriggs at optonline.net
Sat Aug 28 10:13:25 EDT 2004

THe Svetlana 572b had difficult holding off the high voltage and would
flashover. There were reported elsewhere
in this mailing list.  Ameritron, reportedly, had difficulty getting the
Svetlana 572s to pass basic HV test.

If you search this reflector, you'll find quite a few posts about them.

I've had good luch with the Taylor 572b recently

Ed N1TS