[Amps] Re: load capacitor

Will Matney craxd1 at ezwv.com
Tue Aug 31 00:10:48 EDT 2004

Hal,
I'll bet it was because I was a manufacturer that he spoke to me. He was
figuring on me ordering like 100+ capacitors at a time, which I
eventually did. I started buying from Oceanstate Electronics after the
first run so I didn't have to stock them. Oceanstate electronics is a OE
distributor and you may give them a call.

Will