[Amps] Making an AMP homebrew web site

Bob Bruno - K2KI k2ki at starc.org
Fri Dec 3 08:43:52 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

In the not too distant future, I will be putting an amp homebrew site online. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in providing info that you have collected or links to your amp page or sites that you know to be homebrew related.

At first, my site will have links to different sites and files but in the near future, I would like to have forums, file areas and maybe even a real time chat area.

In no way would I expect it to replace anything that is out there now like this valuable reflector. I would like it to augment existing services.

If you have a favorite link, file or pics, drop me a note...

Thanks...

73, CUL...

Bob de K2KI
k2ki at starc.org