Fw: [Amps] Would this fit in a Plywood Box?

Gary Smith wa6fgi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 3 19:25:11 EST 2004

Now that's real QRO !!

Took a look at the jpg gallery, did a expand image on the towers jpg, noted there is a curtain antenna that can be seen draped between the two towers.

Lots of forward gain there I'll bet. Wonder what the f/b ratio is?  I know what I'm looking at (I've been lucky enough to have seen two scuh installations) but am not sure if my forward gain statement and f/b question is applicable.

An answer for someone on the list would help educate me, thank you..

Cheers and such,
Gary
WA6FGI