[Amps] 811A - Tubes

Dan dpipes at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 7 21:27:48 EST 2004

Pat,
Thanks for the info.  now you bring up another question. I have bought another 811H thathas been stored for abotu  2 years. stored in a  a clean dry closet inside plastic bags etc so it is very very clean.
might be a stupid question but... is there anythign i shold do or maybe NOT do when I first fire it back up? Can sitting there for two years actually hurt the amp? i woudl think that some  store stock could get stored that long or maybe warehouse stock..

Just curious this list has smoe real experts ,g. and I just do nto want to screw up a perfectly good amp  by bringing it out of storage and maybe doing somethign wrong on re-start
thanks
Dan