[Amps] .82 ohm

kwasny kwasny at netzero.net
Fri Dec 10 15:25:09 EST 2004

Rich,

Thanks for the information on the phone this morning. I would appreciate if
you would send me 2 .82 ohm 2 watt resisters.
I am providing the right zip code this time :-) Please send to:

Darryl Kwasny
1320 SE 22nd Ter
Cape Coral, FL 33990

Thanks.

On Dec 8, 2004, at 1:52 PM, kwasny wrote:

> I considered but did not want to garbage it up to bad but considering
> the
> availability of .82 ohm I think that I will use the 12x10 ohms.

A SB-220 amplifier will work just a well with a 0-ohm jumper in place
of R3 and it would tune up the same.  .  .  Or, we sell 0.82-ohm 2w MF
resistors for 20¢.  However, the condition that caused the HV+ arc to
ground - which occasionally causes R3 to blow probably should be
addressed --  unless of course you have a free supply of 3-500Zs and
Heath 200uA meter movements.