[Amps] Unknown tube amp

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II bill at wjschmidt.com
Sun Dec 12 15:22:18 EST 2004

Yeah now that I look at the pictures, it's either a 250TH or a 450TH...
those are the only tubes that will fit.  The 304TL doesn't work because it
has a dual filament (4 pin connections).

Sincerely,

Dr. William J. Schmidt, II  K9HZ
Trustee of the North American QRO - Central Division Club - K9ZC

"Collector of Edison Wind-up Phonographs... Do you have one for me?"
Email: bill at wjschmidt.com
Alternate Email: wmschmidt at charter.net
WebPage: www.wjschmidt.com