[Amps] Yaesu FL-2100F Mod

Clayton KE4KVW at webtv.net
Sun Dec 26 10:45:53 EST 2004

I am converting a Yaesu Fl-2100F to 6 meters ONLY amp and wanted to know
if anyone else out there has done this mod and what I should look for or
avoid.I will be using the 572B's or if it would be better maybe 811's.I
wish to keep the imput drive at around 100 watts on the amp as well.Just
wanted some heads up on expected output and any problems I may run
across with this mod.Thanks in advance!

73's,
Clayton
KE4KVW
EM80

If you died tomorrow,where would you spend ETERNITY? You DO have a
CHOICE! Both choices are "FOREVER" so think about it!

"JESUS is LORD"