[Amps] 8122 x 12

VE6JY Don Moman ve6jy at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
Tue Dec 28 23:49:35 EST 2004

Each tube is run way below max... the amp has to be unconditionally stable
into any output load - from 0 to infinity over its rated range. Efficiency
is not its' strong point, but linearity and survivability are.   I have
several of the 2000 watt versions of this amp - they use 10 x 8122 tubes.

73 Don
VE6JY