[Amps] Re: Dentron GLA-1000 with 4cx250's

nospam4me at juno.com nospam4me at juno.com
Wed Dec 29 17:49:08 EST 2004

Hello there,

Some time back (more than a year), I was in contact
with an Italian Amateur who did a Dentron GLA-1000
conversion to dual 4cx250 tubes. Possibly his name
is Tony...

We are about to talk over some of the conversion
highlights on the:

group and would like to contact Tony for additional
information.  Pictures of the completed amplifier
(and Tony) are in the photos section of the group.

Tony, I believe you are a member of this amps group,
if so would you please email me direct off the list.

nospam4me at juno.com        nospam4me at juno.com

or

skipp025 at yahoo.com        skipp025 at yahoo.com

thank you very much
73's
skipp

ps: Everyone is welcome on the yahoo rfamplifiers
group.