[Amps] Russian Capacitors

Stig Roskvist opwest at brevet.se
Tue Feb 3 11:11:37 EST 2004

After I had requested K8LV his measured data about the current capacity of russian
capacitors ( KBN-3 1000n  = KVI-3  1000 pF), I have received several mails asking
to share the information.

As I did not got any answer from him, I will tell the only information I have found
about the capacitors.

Some data can be read at   www.nd2x.net/Russ-caps/cap-en.htm
and they tell the capacitors are intended for puls applications.

If anybody knows of using them up to 30MHz as anode coupling capacitors in
amplifiers, and the safe power or current level, we certainly will appreciate the
information.

And also if anybody have had problems with parasitics by paralleling them.

Stig  Roskvist  SM5AYY