[Amps] Re: matching network

R.Measures r at somis.org
Thu Feb 5 12:40:45 EST 2004

**  Super-cathode drive means g1 is tied to the cathode, the screen/g2/
is at RF-ground, and the cathode is driven.  Typical power gain is
roughly = to the g1-g2 amplification factor -- i.e., which is typically 4
to 5..  .  A tuned input is needed to compensate for the wild swing in
input Z during the drive cycle.