[Amps] SB201 10-meter mod

Vic Rosenthal vic at rakefet.com
Tue Feb 10 08:31:43 EST 2004

I recently was asked for details about activating the 10m band on an
SB201.  I remember that there were changes to the input network as well
as the tank circuit.  Since I did this in 1979, somehow the details have
escaped me, and I don't have the amp or the manual any more.  Can
someone help Jacky with this (reply direct to <mailto:ckchu at hotmail.com>).

Thanks
Vic K2VCO