[Amps] Transformer

Dennis12Amplify at aol.com Dennis12Amplify at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 04:24:04 EST 2004

Hi:
I am looking for a power transformer for a Heath SB-230 amp.  Will
consider basket case SB-230 if transformer is Ok.  Thanks.

Randy, W7HR
Port Orchard, WA

retired at easystreet.com

 Randy,

 Do you happen to have a part number for that transformer?

 Back in the late 80's, I picked up a case of SB220 original meters with
lights that I have been using for repair work and ocasionally for some homebrew
stuff, and along with them (on the same skid) came a few of what supposedly were
some original power transformers for either the SB220 or SB230 amplifiers,
(but they may also be for the single tube SB1000 which was popular at that
time), or then again they may be none of the above.

Regards,

Dennis O.