[Amps] Output Impedance 4-572B's in Parallel

Tim Long longt at empireone.net
Wed Feb 18 20:04:02 EST 2004

Sorry if my question was misleading.  The data that I am missing and
cannot find is the operating characteristics of Taylor 572B's.  You have
all seen the curves.  I do not want to read plate voltage and plate
current off the front panel meter that are already affected by an
improperly designed tank circuit and bad tubes.  I am well aware of the
handbook formulas.  Thanks & 73, Tim