[Amps] Drake L-75 PC Boards

Jeff Weinberg W8CQ w8cq at bright.net
Mon Feb 23 17:51:40 EST 2004

Hi All,
I have decided to repair the power supply PC boards in my L-75 amp.  I am going to have them professionally made by PCB Express.  If anyone out there would also like a set of 3 boards, the more I have confirmed, the less the overall cost will be.  My set of three boards will run about $120.  If we get say 10 folks who want a set, the cost will drop to about $70 for the set.  Ho many people are willing to make a firm commitment to get a set.  I am going to get mine regardless, but I thought I would check first.

Regards,
Jeff Weinberg  W8CQ
Harbach Electronics
468 County Road 620