[Amps] muffin fans

Partain, Chuck Chuck_Partain at Maxtor.com
Tue Feb 24 04:28:28 EST 2004

anyone ever do any studies about muffin fans for cooling BIG tubes?
I have a decent size blower I'm going to use on my amp (gu-84b) and wondered
if there was a smaller fan (I'm into the size reduction mode now) to use.
they indicate ~60cfm at 30mm H2O across the tube. I have a squirrel cage
that's going to work but would pay for a quieter smaller hi performance fan
to do the trick. Looked around and see a lot of CFM measurements but not
including the pressure.

~chuck