[Amps] 3.5 kV 2A REGULATED Power Supply: Schematic ?

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Thu Jan 1 19:22:29 EST 2004

IMD is caused by the odd order terms of the polynomial ( output
voltage/input voltage) of a device. The harmonics of these can terms ( 3rd,
5th etc harmonics) can easily be filtered but the near by IMD products
cannot since they are KHz or less from each other. Many think IMD is due to
frequency mixing of harmonics but it is not, the additional frequencies are
created in the device with out the aid of harmonics. If you are interested
in the math behind IMD and harmonic distortion and frequency mixing (
algebra and trig.) I can attach to an email notes that one of my students
put together from one of my classes. It is rather large for some reason
because I could not get it published to PDF without going to total bit map.

73
Bill wa4lav