[Amps] 3.5 kV 2A REGULATED Power Supply: Schematic ?

Bill Fuqua wlfuqu00 at uky.edu
Thu Jan 1 21:57:09 EST 2004

You know this misconception probably has come from the trig identity
generally used to expand (Cos A + Cos B)^3.
Which is the same one I use.  However, it could be done with different
identities. These processes are taking place simultaneously.
It is not that a pair of terms are squared to produce a second harmonic and
then multiplied  by the fundamental. It is just that in doing the math we
expand the terms a little bit at a time.

73
Bill wa4lav