[Amps] HiPot Tester For Sale

k7fm k7fm at teleport.com
Tue Jan 6 17:40:25 EST 2004

Hello:

eBay has a HiPot tester with a couple days to go.  It works and has a variac
in it, a 3 kv transformer, current limiting and an ac meter.  It was
designed for testing from 0-3,000 VAC.  An external voltage tripler or
quadrupler can be built, which will put out up to 15 kv dc.

Presently, there are no bidders.  A prior one, sold by someone else, was
0-3.5 kv and went for $47.  This unit is being sold by me for a local Scout
Troup.  More are available if you contact me directly.  We have been selling
them for $40 each plus shipping.  They are guaranteed and have full
documentation.  All proceeds will be used to renovate a Scout radio shack.

73,  Colin  K7FM

---